Elon Musk has always had a strong influence in the cryptocurrency market. This was featured after the price of several cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin changed due to Elon Musk’s public comments on it. Likewise, he tweeted again about the popular meme currency, Dogecoin, which raised the price of that currency by a good margin. The founder of The Boring Company recently tweeted in support of billionaire investor Mark Cuban’s claim that “dogecoin is the ‘strongest’ cryptocurrency ‘as a medium of exchange.” This was published in a story covered by CNBC.
Musk agrees with Cuba’s claim that “Dogecoin is the most powerful cryptocurrency”
I’ve been saying this for a while
– Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 14, 2021
In response to Mark Cuban’s claim, Elon Musk tweeted, “I’ve been saying this for a while.” According to some information collected by CoinDesk, the price of Dogecoin increased significantly between August 15th and 16th. Due to his influence on Dogecoin pricing, Musk has been dubbed the “dogefather” of the cryptocurrency market. This is not the first time that the CEO of SpaceX has endorsed the exchange of cryptocurrency. Musk previously touched on this topic in an interview in May. He says there is a good chance that crypto will be the future currency of the world, but due to the multiple cryptocurrencies available in the market, it is certainly difficult to choose the most advantageous currency.
- According to coinmarketcap.com, the current market cap of Dogecoin is $ 42,076,158,279
How to buy Dogecoin?
- It is essential to have a Dogecoin wallet like Ledger, Exodus to buy cryptocurrency. Using this wallet can help users to purchase any cryptocurrency available on the exchange platform.
- After waking up your Dogecoin wallet, try to locate your Dogecoin address. It is essential to buy Dogecoin and place it in your wallet.
- Open any known Doge exchange on platforms like Binance, Bitpanda or Coinbase to know the exchange information on Dogecoin. This includes knowing the currency exchange rate, the documents required to complete the Dogecoin purchase verification process, and the payment methods.
- Select the amount of Dogecoin you want to buy and complete the payment process.
- This amount will soon reflect in your wallet.
- It can be withdrawn or exchanged when needed.