Cryptocurrency Price Prediction 2022:
- The cryptocurrency price prediction cannot be definitive. It is impossible to predict its exact future price list, like its variable.
- There are various factors affecting the crypto market, factors such as cost of production, transactions, regulations, supply and demand chain, regulatory developments, competition among tokens, altcoins, cryptos.
- In 2021, crypto was also affected by coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and also by Omicron.
- Many countries have already banned cryptocurrencies. There are both positive and negative aspects to consider before investing in cryptocurrency.
- The cryptocurrency price prediction can be analyzed based on the crypto’s previous performance, plotting its annual performance, monthly performance, project involved, upcoming projects, perhaps by expert review. on crypto or through its ongoing cryptocurrency research.
Also read: Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2022
1. Bitcoin (BTC):
Bitcoin hit its new highs in 2021 i.e. 65K & above. Bitcoin performed well at its price in February, April, and November. There are various predictions about this dominant cryptocurrency. His performances over the past 52 weeks are a big topic of discussion. Tesla started accepting bitcoin payments, El Salvador accepted bitcoin and made it into a legal ledger that added value to bitcoin.
On the other hand, China has banned bitcoin, which has affected bitcoin’s performance. Even after that in November, it hit its price point at 68,000 and above. Today bitcoin price is $ 47,285.70 (dated 12/31-2021), it can be predicted that bitcoin will hit new highs in 2022. It is not precise and it is also too impossible to predict its true price, yet few researchers and experts believe it could be anywhere from $ 70,000 to $ 100,000 by the end of 2022.
2. Ethereum (ETH):
After Bitcoin, Ethereum is still considered the best performing cryptocurrency for its various applications. The nature of not only Ethereum, but any cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict. Ethereum also performed well in 2021. Its developments such as DeFi, NFT, Ethereum 2.0, smart contracts and its involvement with Metaverse have added value to Ethereum.
Its fast and transparent transactions are very popular in the crypto world. It has faster transactions than bitcoin. The Ethereum 2.0 project is expected to continue in 2022. Today, Ethereum costs $ 3,740.37 (dated 12/31-2021). Its true price cannot be predicted, according to a few famous researchers and experts, it is believed that Ethereum will trade for $ 6,000 (USD) by the end of 2022.
3. Binance Coin (BNB):
After Bitcoin and Ethereum, Binance is the choice of crypto investors. Binance trades with the trading symbol BNB. It is known for its 1.4 million transactions per second. It is known for its transactions, credit card payments, exchanges, loan and transfer, entertainment. It is considered to be the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
There are experts and researchers who have already predicted Binance prices from 2022 to 2025, be aware that these are only estimates that could be true or false in the future. Binance’s main cryptocurrency exchange trades today at $ 515.13 (Dated: 31-12-2021) Binance also hit its high in 2021. Binance’s price prediction is seen as choppy by various experts, researchers and forecasts from January to December 2022. It is predicted that it will range from $ 555 to $ 835 or $ 1,000 by the end of 2022.
4. Tie (USDT):
Launched in 2014, Tether is known for its stability in the face of cryptocurrency volatility. After Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance, Tether is considered by investors in 2021 for their consistent performance and price list. Tether reached its high value in 2017 later, it maintained its performance until 2021.
It is seen as an added value for companies. This token is 100% backed by its reserve, it is transparent in operations, It has reduced operating costs, it allows the digital use of traditional currencies, and payments by wallet. The price of the tether today is $ 1.00. There isn’t much prediction made on this crypto token. It can go up to 1.089USD minimum, maximum 1.6USD may average 1.3USD by the end of 2022 or may not have much difference in price.
5. Solana (SOL):
This is considered the 5th important cryptocurrency by the market for its fasting ecosystem, blockchain, NFT, DeFi, and Web3-like features. It can process up to 50,000 transactions per second. Solana started to perform in February 2021, it reached its highs in December 2021. Solana is trading today at 177.13 dollars (dated 31-12-2021) the value of the market capitalization is increased by 2.51 %. Just like other crypto and tokens, this is not an actual price prediction, but it is just an assumption that the price of Solana could be increased in 2022 from $ 177.13 to a low of 240. dollars or a maximum of 300 dollars.
- There are also cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Terra, Avalanche, Cardano, Polkadot which are considered by investors.
- According to research, it is speculated that Dogecoin could trade at less or more than $ 0.16 or $ 0.3, Terra 105USD or 120USD, Avalanche at 130USD or 188USD, Cardano at 1.4USD or 1.6USD, Polkadot at $ 27 or $ 34 by the end of 2022.
Caution: This article is for informational purposes only. It is advisable not to view this as a financial investment, planning or advice. Do your own research before investing in any type of digital asset, especially cryptocurrency, which is known to be volatile.
The Cryptocurrency Price Prediction 2022 article is only a prediction or it can be viewed as a 2022 price hypothesis for informational purposes only. It is true that cryptocurrency is considered to be a form of investment to achieve good earnings. It is important to know that there are risks involved. To be on the safe side, you should always do your own research and seek advice from experts experienced in this method of investing. This price prediction is not an idea, advice or statement of financial investment.